Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Davido Reacts As Atiku Calls Him ‘The Reigning King Of Music’

Atiku Abubakar, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), says David ‘Davido’ Adeleke is
the reigning king of music in Nigeria.In a video shared on social media by the ‘Fall’ singer, Atiku said Fela Anikulapo-Kuti was his favourite artiste when he was growing up.

Explaining that he used to attend all his shows at the Afrika Shrine, Atiku said: “At my youth, Fela was the king of music and believe me, he was my favourite musician, I made sure I attended all Shrine musical events throughout the night and till morning. Currently, Davido is the king of music”.

Davido, who shared the post, captioned the video “Our Incoming President knows wassup”.


Remember, This is not the first time the Afrobeats singer is showing off his alliance with the former vice-president.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

.